Thank you for your interest in joining USC Consulting Club! We are currently recruiting new members for the Spring 2016, and we highly encourage you to apply. In order to join, please complete the following steps:
- Complete our online application form .
- Submit your resume and cover letter in .pdf format to USCConsultingClub@gmail.com.
We will be holding two information sessions/workshops this year for you to learn more about USC Consulting Club:
Wednesday, January 20th 8:00 – 10:00 p.m. @HOH 2
Thursday, January 21st 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. @ACC 310
Refreshments will be provided, and attendance at this information session will be taken into consideration when we evaluate applications. We encourage you to attend our information sessions to learn about what USC Consulting Club could offer and mingle with current members.
The deadline to apply is Saturday, January 23rd at 11:59 pm.
Our application process ensures that members will be able to work with top classmates as they prepare for case interviews. The following are general criteria we look for:
- Cumulative or Major GPA above 3.2
- Any major (the USC Consulting Club is not exclusive to business students)
- Internship or work experience is highly preferred